Filling out TA Online Application is a simple process. You will need your social security number to complete this application. You can rest assured that your privacy and security is very important to us. We never share any of your confidential information with third parties. Besides that, you may buy term papers online as long as the topics are related to our speciality.
Fields in yellow are mandatory. Place "N/A" in those that don't apply.
I understand that my social security number is used internally by TA for establishing and maintaining my student records. External use of my social security number is not permitted by TA without my permission except as where permitted by Financial Aid.
* This data is not mandatory. Responses will be held confidential and there is no penalty for refusal to supply this information.TA does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, creed, disability, marital status, veteran's status, national origin or sex in the educational programs and activities it operates. This policy is in compliance with Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972.
Current Military Affiliation:
Emergency Contact Number:
I am applying for acceptance in the Program Study:
What is the highest level of education you completed:
SCHOOL CITY/STATE FROM (mm/yyyy) TO (mm/yyyy) GRADUATED?
Do you plan on transferring Credits:
Have you ever attended TA?
Have you attended under a different name?
Do you wish to enroll Full-time or Part-time?
If yes, fill in the Date Attended:
Do you need help applying for Inhouse Financial Aid?
Have you previously received Inhouse Financial Aid?
Do you grant TA permission for you or your child to identifiable image to be used in any media or website coverage (i.e. outside media sources), school publications (year book) and/or website?
- I understand that to earn a grade in an Online Class, I need to meet certain technology requirements in order to be successful and I must have my own personal computer
- I must obtain Broadband Internet services and a personal email for communication purposes
- I must participate and plan on budgeting at least 6 hours per week-spread over a minimum of 5 different days to read the lesson material from the instructor; know the assignment deadlines, and maintain a personal weekly folder of my completed assignments, quizzes, and test
- I solely agree to pay tuition fees and other charges that may apply on or before payment due dates
I understand and agree that Trezvant Academy (TA) may use my contact information, including my home or mobile phone numbers to notify me of any emergencies that may arise; service of account; as well as contacting me in regards to my enrollment understand and agree that I must adhere to all of the course time-frames and deadlines as described by all instructors described within its curriculum; course content; class schedule; faculty; training equipment; fees; and tuition rates as they see beneficial to me
- I clearly understand that these changes can be made without notice to me and at any time, even if I have already begun my classes
- I clearly understand that any and all monies applied towards registration, books, tuition fees or any other fees that matter are "NON-REFUNDABLE", and there's absolutely "NO EXCEPTIONS!"
- I clearly understand and agree that by printing my full name in the box below will be considered as my official electronic signature of agreement
STUDENT SIGNATURE: DATE:
By printing my name acknowleges my official signature
Number of Students Enrolled:
Amount of Registration Paid:
Amount of Tuition Paid:
Amount of Book Fee' s Paid:
Click Here To View The Trezvant's On The Lynchburg Virginia's News Regarding The 2016-17 GRADUATION!
Click Here To See Liberty University's 2016-17 GRADUATION!!!
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS
Trezvant Academy, Inc admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
"The Place to Soar Like an Eagle!"